Tuesday, December 4, 2018

English language

Well, I did not exempt of any English course, so the first English courses we did homework almost all classes for example, write in English half a page, on a topic related to the class. It was similar to what we did in this fourth English course but we did not use the computer, then we only used words that we knew and one or another word we asked. We also sang in English and it was very entertaining. The last courses were also entertaining because we talked with each other and several activities, but the topic of blogs I find it difficult to express myself and find correct words, so it took me a while to write them.






I  have a lot of things to learn, for example the topic of pronunciation, for my part, at school  never taught me well to pronounce and at the university neither but I plan to learn on the Internet with English dictionaries online. Also I do not know all the verbs thing that is very important and with more reason I can't understand when someone speaks to me in English. I could improve this dedicating more time to English, watching videos on YouTube with subtitles, reading books in English, talking to people who know English and can help me with pronunciation, among other things.



In the future I want to do an English course but from the basics to learn in a better way because I would really love to speak this language fluently and share with people who know it too. In addition, English is very important have it incorporated because is a universal language.







No comments:

Post a Comment