Thursday, April 12, 2018

A little about me

I'm Katherine Cordero R, is the only daughter of my parents and I have two brothers for part of mother and father. I'm from Santiago and I was born on December 15, 1998.  My father manufactures uniforms school and sells at them fair, I help in the summer to sell. My mother sells cakes and in the summer she sells ice cream. I only communicate with one of my brothers, he have two children and live nearby.

I like waching movies, eat and sleep. I have not best friends, now I can not trust. 

I studied in Centro Politecnico Particular de Ñuñoa and I have title of Tecnician in chemical laboratory. There I met the boyfriend, we have two years together and I´m in love. He live nearby and  always visit me. Both study Engineer in Food but in differents universities, we help each other.

In the university, I´m in theater, I like because know new people and I have more personality.


My family is not perfect but it is MY FAMILY and I do not change them for nothing in the world, they always support me at all times.

1 comment:

  1. Great post, theater is a good CFG to get personality? because I need a little.

    ReplyDelete