Friday, April 27, 2018

The Smartphone


My favourite piece of technology is the Smartphone because I use always, also I can communicate with people and I like because it has many functions.
When I was children, my brother gave me his smartphone and it was nokia. Time later my dad gave me a more advanced in technology. I was  inheriting the smartphone from my family, however today I have a new smartphone of fabric.

I use the smatphone to talk with my friends, surfing in networks, search information about some topic, also to watch movies or videos that help me to study difficult subjects, also I can  take a picture.


If I did not have a Smartphone, I seach other forms for comunicated with my friends or family, I think that I would go back to the past, when letters were sent, when I was going to visit friends at home or I would take many books to study, I think I would have more real friends because there are not many social networks.


1 comment: