Saturday, July 21, 2018

My music style


As a child the music has been in my life, the music gives me joy, it gives me energy and motivation, especially in the morning. When I have to get up early.



When I listened to Los Cachureos I was excited and started dancing, jumping and singing, my parents also danced with me, it was very fun. Also for family gatherings it was custom to lay music and dance between cousins for example Axé, which at that time was in fashion.




I do not have preferences in the kind of music, they all have a moment to reproduce them for example, according to the mood, it can be Hard rock, Electropop, Romantics; in family meetings, it can be Salsa, Cumbia; in meetings with friends, it can be Reggaeton, Electronic, Reggae, etc.






The guitar, the drum kit, the piano are my favorite instruments; however, I play none of them. When I was 8 or 9 years old I made a drum kit with containers, after that, my parents had a headache.





I like the songs of Rudy Mancuso who is not only a singer but also an actor, producer, internet star, comedian and musician. His videos consist of sketches of musical comedies.




















At age of 7, I liked the RBD band, which is a Mexican pop group created inside the telenovela Rebelde. Every day, when I arrived home from school, I saw them on TV, sang and danced, even had a billfold of them, but now I do not like.



I remember the song from the movie "El Rey Leon" it is called Hakuna matata, I always sang it.

















9 comments:

  1. I also liked RBD, his songs were very nice and emotional. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Disney have some really good song, my favorite one is "I'm still here" from Treasure planet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jajaja I enjoyed with axé, cachureos and RBD songs, great memories 😂

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Moments with Axé and RBD JaJaJa, I love Disney songs <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also sang the song of the lion king when I was little hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hakuna matata is a song very good, i like!, however i have never seen "the lion king" the movie,

    ReplyDelete
  7. The music of Cachureos will always live in my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your post made me remember my childhood, nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You should learn to play the guitar, it's a beautiful instrument

    ReplyDelete