Friday, July 20, 2018

Holiday at El Canelo beach



            This photograph was taken by my cousin when we went on a family vacation to Canelo beach in 2016. We were touring the place and photographing at all times, the trees, the flowers, the birds, the sky, even among us, the selfies that are inevitable when travel as a family and want to remember the great trip. Among all the photographs that were taken, this one is my favorite. I really like this photograph because it shows nature, little people at the bottom of the photograph, the love I have for my boyfriend and also because it reminds me of  best vacations. I also like this beach because it is small and it does not have so many waves, it is ideal for me that I do not know how to swim and I fear the sea. Also you can not only swim on the beach, you can do what I do, play cards, play dominoes, go for the place, buy things at craft fairs, eat corn with butter and many other things.





4 comments:

  1. The phographs in vacations are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best thing about the photos is that you can remember great moments, like you with the photographs about your holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a very beautiful photo, nothing better than being with someone you love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The canelo beach is the Best place in the litoral central

    ReplyDelete