Friday, May 11, 2018

My Favourite Film


My favourite film is Alice in Wonderland, I like it because it has many imaginary scenes, that get my attention, besides I think that the technology used in the film is very advanced and has a lot of creativity, I would like to create an equal. I'm a fan of adventure and fantasy movies like this one.
I love all the characters, but exclusively the hatter, he is a little crazy and has an incredible mind, his personality is great.
I saw this movie when it premiered in the cinema, in 2010, when I was 12 years old, I went with my parents, it was very funny because everyone in the room we laughed and we were surprised in the scenes. My dad likes watching 3D movies, so we saw it in that format and it was very real because I felt inside the movie.
I recommend watching this movie because it is very entertaining, it has a lot of fantasy, funny characters that surprise, it also leaves you with a good teaching, that I will not tell you because that everyone discovers it.

No comments:

Post a Comment