Friday, August 3, 2018

General chemistry laboratory


At school, I was interested in a chemical laboratory because it showed us things related to the subject before choose, I liked everything what I saw and I was curious about what to do in a laboratory, so I postulated and now I have a degree in Chemical Laboratory, for this reason it is my Favorite subject.









Here at the university I do not like the laboratory so much because it is so big, I get used to it in my school's laboratory, which is small and few people. But the subject I like very much, 
I like to prepare the equipment we are going to use and know what happens in each experience, I also like it because you are constantly in move, you are always doing something and you are not sitting all the time.






Crystallization
In the subject we have theoretical and practical classes, we also have a manual explaining what we will do in the laboratory. Besides we must answer the questions before to go in the laboratory. In practice we develop controls according to what is seen in classes and in the laboratory.

This subject is very interesting because it relate the things that we live day to day and we do not know how it happen, it is also related to other careers of our faculty, so it is super important to understand it and put it into practice.

3 comments:

  1. Laboratoty of general Chemistry and laboratory techniques are the pilar subjects to understand and get used to this wonderful place. Nice post

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was in the school, I rarely went to laboratory. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only thing I like about this subject was making crystals :c

    ReplyDelete