Saturday, August 11, 2018

My experience


I loved know that it was to create a blog, a couple of times I heard about write blog, but never investigated or gave me time to know what it was about. Then when we created the blog, I found it very interesting and entertaining, I did not know what image to put in the background because there are many that I love, all very cool.


When I'm doing the blog, it's very difficult for me to express myself, so it took me a while to write them. I do not have the ability to think and write at the same time in English, because I do not know many words so I have to find the words and continue writing, but with this I have learned new words and expressed myself in a better way, because some words I thought to write, are not exactly what should be used to say something in English, as well as a word in Spanish that means only one thing, in English that same word has several meanings depending on the context.


In the future I would like to write about the culture of other countries, their typical dances, their climate, but above all the food, because in each country different things are eaten, for example; there are countries where it is common to eat insects prepared in different ways. There are also countries that eat fried rats or other countries in which, eat these animals, is unforgivable, because they are adored and walk in the streets (as in Chile are the pigeons).



8 comments:

  1. I too spend a loooong time writing the posts because is difficult express me in english :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be very interesting to write about cultures that we likešŸ˜

    ReplyDelete
  3. A blog about exotic food would be very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would also like to know about other cultures, because they are all so different and interesting

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of us eventually will perfect our english. Nice post

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to know about more cultures

    ReplyDelete
  7. what more tasty ideas!
    the other day I ate a spider and it was quite tasty

    ReplyDelete