Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Cartoons

There are many cartoons that I like, and I would be talking about them for a long time, but my favorite is The Simpsons that they broadcast on television and you can also find it on the Internet. I remember when I was little I watched these cartoons with my brother, it was great because we laughed and we shared the time together, this I miss him :(.

I always watch The Simpsons the weekend in the morning, while I have breakfast.



The role of cartoons in my life is that some gave me teaching and I think that the most appropriate way when one is small, is learn in this way because it is entertaining for children. Also many of the times I watched cartoons was with my older brother and we always remember this when we got together at home.



I do not remember seeing cartoons with my parents when I was little, I remember that I only watched with my brother. With my brother we watched Shin Chan, it's about the life of a boy of  5 year old naughty, clever and intelligent. He always makes his mom mad and has a very adorable little sister and naughty like him. Shin Chan sometimes repeats things that adults do unashamedly, even shows his buttocks and dances.







I like to talk with my friends about cartoons because you always laugh at the things that happen in it or comment on some parts. You can also recommend others that are good.
  





1 comment: