Tuesday, November 6, 2018

My post-title

I'm not sure what course to take because I still do not fall in love with this career, food engineering. I'm hoping to have career subjects to know if I really like and keep studying this. I hope to finish this career because it is very beautiful, it has many areas in which I can specialize, one of the ones I like most is the area of ​​Management, Quality and Food Safety because in the school I had a subject related to Quality. In this subject we did research work in companies, where we had to talk to the Quality Control Manager about the standards they had in the company and why they used them, it was very interesting and entertaining. For this reason I like this area and would like to learn more. Then after having my degree, I believe that I will work a time to save money and then I will do a post title in Management, Quality and Food Safety.

I would love to study in another country, meet other people, varied knowledge that relate to what I want to study, but, but, there is always a but, I think I will not have enough money to go, nor stay there, then the best and most reasonable I would study here in Chile.

Because I will be working, I would like to study part-time or study during the day and work in the afternoons.

2 comments:

  1. I liked the idea of hoping to have career subject for know if really like the career, I never thought in that :0

    ReplyDelete