Tuesday, November 20, 2018

My opinions


Many of the programs that are on television have a degree of violence in their content and many of these programs are watched by young children. For my part I do not agree with violence except in programs that are for minors, I think that children copy everything they see and hear, and if they are constantly watching television they are likely to behave violently.






About buying instead of adopting pets, I think it is better to adopt a pet because it is a decision of its own and is independent of having or not money to have it. I also think that people who do not have money to buy a pet also have the right to have one, and the best option would be to adopt.





Here, in our country exist a high number of immigrants and I think that I do not completely agree because they come with a very high expectation of finding a job and that they would  be fine economically, but that is something that we, as Chilean, do not have. They even go through very bad treatment by some Chileans and this should not be happening.



About the women in the military, I think it is very good that the woman is integrated into the militia because it shows that we women can also have the same role like a man as a military, having the same tasks and difficulties that arise in this place , for example excessive exercise, extreme schedules and gun control.









2 comments:

  1. I agree with your opinion about the women in the military

    ReplyDelete
  2. violence on TV is terrible, we have to do something to erradicate it.

    ReplyDelete