Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Next stop, Mexico

If I have the opportunity to visit a country, I would like to go to Mexico because has many places to visit and you can always be in different parts of the country. Also, I want learn of their culture, architecture and typical foods that is what I like most about visiting new places. This country has a varied weather, its national liquor is tequila. They celebrate death, that is praise the ancestors, giving them offerings that include images, food, drinks,among other things, like the movie that came out recently called "Coco".





I would like to know the Kukulkan Temple Pyramid that is very well know in Mexico, when one applauds in front of the pyramid of the temple, there is an “echo” similar to the sound quetzal, which is a bird that for the mayans was the messenger of the gods. Also, I would like to go to the beaches that are beautiful and eat a lot. 



I would like to go and live for a while to get to know the culture and visit all the places that this country offers and then I would go back to Chile.

1 comment: