Tuesday, October 9, 2018

My best holidays

Some years ago I went to the south of Chile with my cousins to visit my paternal family, I had never been with them for so long, it was the firt time, I had not shared this way and neither I did not know what their personalities.

My uncle took us in his car, I felt  very dizzy so we had to stop, this was terrible. But later I did not have the dizziness anymore and so we started to sing, to dance in the seating and laugh.

When we arrived in Talca, we went to the house of an aunt that I had never met in my life, she is nice and entertaining. Here we went to an amusement park, to the cemetery to visit a family member who I do not know who was. We stayed at his house for 3 days and then we went to my aunt Kelly. She lives in Temuco, we stayed for a week, , we went to a river, we visited the plot of my uncle, among other things.

I had a great time, but it was a tiring week because we went to bed late and we got up early to enjoy the day. I loved these vacations because I knew many new places, a family that I did not know or do not see for many years.

1 comment:

  1. I love your post, is cute that you had shared with your family and you know more of them

    ReplyDelete