Tuesday, October 16, 2018

My dog Doncan


A few years ago I used to have a dog called Doncan. Well, Doncan was my brother's dog because he took it home, my father and my brother gave him a name, his hair was brown with black; he was very playful and he destroyed my toys. When I was about 4 or 5 years old, I was afraid of Doncan because he could bite me. Besides, my mother didn't let me get close to Doncan, so I didn't have a dog-human friendship. I always remember that my mother passed my dummy to Doncan to stop me to using it, I felt very sad and angry because it was my favorite dummy, but since that day I didn't use a dummy again. Doncan died when I was 10 or 11 years old, we decided to bury him in the backyard in our house. After a while in the same place, different types of flowers grew. Doncan was the only pet in all my life.

I would like to have a dog if i lived alone, because in my home no one wants to have pets. I don't know if it is my favorite pet but it is the one that catches my attention, I see that my friend (Valentina) plays with their dogs, she has 4 dogs, she takes them to the park, she gives a lot of love to them, she even tell me that when she is sad, their dogs approaches and they asks her for affection. It would be nice to have a puppy.























No comments:

Post a Comment