Tuesday, October 30, 2018

My future work

I would like to work in the area of ​​research related to food. I imagine myself in a laboratory doing different types of experiments, ingeniously and questioning everything that happens around me and how to solve it. I do not like closed places but the laboratory is an exception. It would be great to travel a lot to different countries, meet them and interact with people who are interested in the same thing as me.
                           
As for the salary, it would be fine if the investigation were paid, but I think that is not the case everywhere, because the state does not finance it, so this would be a challenge, I would have to get together with other people to raise money and do the research. If it turns out, we'll have money spare.
I am studying food engineering, because of this, I imagine myself in this type of work, maybe in the future I will change my mind and do not want to work in the research area, but in quality management or being a teacher. I like this degree because it has several options in which one can specialize. 


I think maybe it will be exhausting, challenging and maybe I will not sleep thinking about the possible solutions, but I would like to have this experience, to realize that I can really help society with some food or prevent many.


No comments:

Post a Comment